Jump to Navigation

June 2017 Archives

A parenting plan for babies must consider their needs first

When a child is very young, it can be hard to separate him or her from the mother. Despite that being true, both mothers and fathers deserve time with their babies, even if the decide to get a divorce. To make that work out, it's important to create a parenting plan that takes into consideration the age and needs of the child.

Why would you want a legal separation?

Legal separations and divorces are not the same. While it's often you hear about people ending their marriages through a divorce, a legal separation can be a better option depending on the circumstances. For example, if getting a divorce will hurt you financially, a legal separation may be a better choice.

How can you get child support from a nonpaying parent?

There is never a guarantee that a person ordered to pay child support will do so. Even with a court order, some people do not follow through on their responsibilities. If you find yourself in a position where you aren't receiving the compensation you need for your child, don't worry. There are steps that can help you get what you need.

Office Location

The Graham. Nuckolls. Conner
Law Firm, PLLC

321 Evans Street, Suite 200
Hendrix Building
Greenville, NC 27858

Phone: 252-493-6114
Toll-Free: 800-682-1756
Fax: 252-757-3563

Map and directions

Hear From Us Today

Bold labels are required.


The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy